Register for the SEIFC Leadership Academy & Southeastern Cultural Greek Leadership Summit
The Southeastern Interfraternity Conference and the Southeastern Cultural Greek Leadership Summit serves its members (men and women) by providing them the three most essential elements in the growth of any organization: Communication; Information; and Advice. SEIFC & SCGLS possess a communication network that is unparalleled in the Southeast. From the personal contacts made at the annual Leadership Academy & Summit to our own membership directory, it's easy to find experienced personnel with whom to discuss your issues and challenges. Information is also sent to each member through the TORCH, our official newsletter. The Executive Board, consisting of undergraduate students, fraternity professionals and institutional advisers, is always willing to assist you with challenges or concerns.
2019 SEIFC & SCGLS Registration OPENS AUGUST 20th, 2018.
The process for registering for this leadership experience is online, and you will need to submit a registration form for each person attending in your delegation. After you register, you will receive an invoice with your final total, and you can pay online or by mailing a check. If you have any questions regarding registering online, please e-mail Stephen Dominy, Associate Executive Director.
SEIFC Tax Identification Number - 23-7125626
- SEIFC Early Bird Registration - January 11th - $275 (Online/Payment Must Be Received/Last Day for Refund)
- SCGLS Early Bird Registration - January 11th - $175 (Online/Payment Must Be Received/Last Day for Refund)
- SEIFC Regular Registration - January 12th-28th - $325 (Online/Payment Must Be Received to Receive This Price)
- SCGLS Regular Registration - January 12th-28th - $200 (Online/Payment Must Be Received to Receive This Price)
- On Site Registration - January 28th-February 21st - $395
- One Day Presenter - $130
- Affiliation Luncheon Guest - $55
- Closing Banquet Ticket - $60
Reserve your room(s) at Westin Buckhead
(Last Day to Book A Room is January 28th)
We understand that many governing councils may not have completed their election process by the registration deadline. Therefore, it is acceptable to register a specific number of delegates, with names "To Be Determined." If you have any questions concerning the registration requirements, please contact Stephen Dominy, Associate Executive Director.
Please mail checks to the following address:
Southeastern Interfraternity Conference (SEIFC)
Stephen Dominy, Coordinator of Fraternity and Sorority Affairs
Austin Peay State University
601 College Street P.O. Box 4598
Clarksville, TN 37044